Piet's eTap2hw unit.............

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Piet's eTap2hw unit.............

Postby Amanda » Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:55 pm

Yes, he's trying an illuminated magnifying glass!
[Check Out My Meazzi Site: http://www.meazzi.org.uk
And Tape Echo Forum: http://ac15.org.uk/meazzibbs/index.php

You're Never Alone With A Mitzi!
Amanda

Full Real Name: Amanda Hambidge

Postby barry72 » Tue Nov 20, 2012 1:25 pm

HI DAVE ,,yes see here viewtopic.php?f=73&t=8035&start=190

I happened to have these Switches left from another long ago project ,But they are still available ..in OZ at least ..You see 2x BCD thumbwheel switches ganged to-gether in the pics 1 is for the STD- ETAP-2-HW & the other is to control a second similar board which will be programmed for reverbs etc [by PIET] that can be switched-in -series with the Etap-2-HW echo board if & when needed ..[a work-in-progress]..
This DAVE showing the mini push-button-type & the larger Thumbwheel type ..[nice easy to read No's]

http://www.altronics.com.au/index.asp?a ... &sort=code

WHILST here some Thanks to JOHAN-FORRER .. 8-)

I would like to congratulate Johan-Forrer of OMF ,for his work on his ARDUINO-AUTOMATION as an option to the manual ETAP-2-HW ,,, which I have built with his much needed help [as my skills in digital work is poor .]
I must say that JOHAN is a wizard at this technology & is avery friendly heplfull Guy & along with PIET he is developing some exciting new additions to this aready veratile AUTOMATION ..
I must add here that JOHAN supplied the Schematics &his loadable program files which requires a programmer & much free help though many Emails.....
The parts , board & componants plus the USB programmer were acquired here in OZ at a very reasonable price ..

Never forgetting the Master Designer of this great Etap-2-project-KIT- PIET-V 8-)

CHEERS DAVE ,JOHAN ,PIET,& ALL ,,,,,,,,,,BARRY.. ;) :)
barry72

Postby OLDEREK » Tue Apr 16, 2013 2:07 pm

ecca wrote:I've attached an explanation of the use of the unit......

eTap2hw echo unit.docx

No matter how I try can't open this file on my steam and dung driven computer, can anyone help or copy and paste content..............Thanks in advance :D
OLDEREK

Postby George Geddes » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:45 am

Earlier versions of Word and/or Works don't support the docx format.

If everybody saved and posted documents as rtf files, life would be easier. Maybe some kind soul will convert it for you?

(Having said that, Kingston Office for Android doesn't seem to recognise rtf which is odd)

George
George Geddes

Full Real Name: George Geddes

Postby Didier » Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:51 am

George Geddes wrote:Earlier versions of Word and/or Works don't support the docx format.

If everybody saved and posted documents as rtf files, life would be easier. Maybe some kind soul will convert it for you?

(Having said that, Kingston Office for Android doesn't seem to recognise rtf which is odd)

George

I can make conversion from docx to doc or rtf if needed, just send me the file.

Didier
Didier

Full Real Name: Didier Parot

Postby Derek Misselbrook » Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:04 am

Thankyou George and Didier for replys, and also to Steve who emailed me offering help....... But my old mate Ken Bowler has printed it off for me.......Now I have to learn how to read!!.... :D

PS: the trouble was running Sash Windows 55 .. ;)
Derek W Misselbrook.
Derek Misselbrook

Full Real Name: Derek Misselbrook

Previous

Return to Building Problems? Q&A