Hello All

Where you can have your say about anything to do with the site

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: Hello All

Postby MickB » Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:17 pm

Hya Steve
Thanks for the comments,it was good to meet you and Beverley,and I enjoyed the set you did with us.Hope you find the time to join us again.
I shall be away from 26thFeb for 3 weeks for my holiday in India.Look forward to seeing you both again.

Rgards Mick
MickB

Postby bassbaby » Wed Feb 02, 2011 4:14 pm

hi mick, how you doing its linda alans girlfriend, yeh we have had some great nights at the kimberworth, there is word that ian and liz may be coming back from newark, that would make for some more great nights, i will probably see you up in newark soon, love linda x
bassbaby

Postby bassbaby » Thu Feb 03, 2011 12:41 am

hi mick, in my last message to you i said i was alans girlfriend which could have meant anybody, sorry lol its linda alan jones girlfriend, like i said we had some great times in the kimberworth with ian and liz and hopefully they may be back, i will see you when you are back up in newark, i will be coming over with alan and when he gets some free time he will be coming to manchester, hopefully before the end of the month, anway hope to see you soon lots of love linda xx
bassbaby

Postby MickB » Fri Feb 11, 2011 10:51 pm

Hi Linda
Long time no see! Yes Liz and Ian are coming back to the Kimberworth hopefully for this weekend.We hope to be there Monday,we missed last week because Lenny has been busy moving house and Dennis is in Goa at the moment.A bit of bad planning on our part,because as he gets back Julie and myself are going out there for some long awaited sunshine.
90 deg f just now,great!.
Hope to see you soon. Love Mick xx
MickB

Postby bassbaby » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:39 am

hi mick, nice to hear from you, alan was over here for a few days, we were staing with friends, and as you can guess the guitars and amps were out and shads music was on the go LOVE IT !!! never get tired of his playing ....hope to see you soon love linda xx
bassbaby

Postby MickB » Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:41 pm

Hi Linda
Yes Alan was saying he had been over to yours,when we were at The Kimberworth on Monday.He was playing to his usual high standard on our Shads set.I relly enjoy our sets.
We even managed three different Shads tunes,so maybe we will have to try a couple of new ones every Monday.Next Monday will be my last for four weeks as Julie and I are off to India for some sunshine.See you soon.
Mick
MickB

Postby bassbaby » Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:21 pm

hi mick, lovely to see you again at the kimberworth, another great night, apart from the bass kncking 3 pints off the tables one of them being alans lol,here to some more good times have a great holiday love linda & alan xx
bassbaby

Postby MickB » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 am

Hi LInda
Glad you enjoyed yourself Monday night.My pint went crashing too(thats bass players for you)ha ha.Alan played great however,as usual.
It was good to see Ian back behind the bar,hopefully things will work out there,but who knows these days.
Anyway,will have to close now,got some packing to do.Down to Southampton tomorrow,to meet up with our friends then its up to Gatwick on Saturday for our flight to the sunshine state of Goa.
Hope to see you soon.Love Mick & Julie xxx.
MickB

Postby MickB » Fri Mar 25, 2011 5:02 pm

Hy All
For anyone interested,We have moved our Monday jam sessions from "The Kimberworth" in Rotherham.We are now half a mile up the road at "The Haynook".All welcome,usuall applies,e.g.free pint or whatever for anyone joining us on stage.Come and have a blast.
Regards Mick
MickB

Previous

Return to Members' Comments