John Friesen - thread updated Oct 2022

Anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: John Friesen - thread updated Oct 2022

Postby Iain Purdon » Wed Mar 22, 2023 11:38 pm

jay.ashford wrote:Hello Everyone,
I am new to this board. I was actually searching about John Friesen who lived in Ashford Middlesex and found this group.
I have seen a lot of msgs regarding John and his collections. my name is jay and i bought his property from auction. his house is full of music records/vinyls/tapes and documents. i wanted to check here if anyone is interested in these items.
you can get in touch with me on jatin_aroraa@yahoo.co.uk

Can I just clarify, Jay? You have bought John Friesen’s house and have a load of his music that you’d like us to be aware of and, maybe, acquire? Have I got that right?
Best wishes - Iain Purdon
Iain Purdon
site admin group
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Full Real Name: Iain Purdon

Postby drakula63 » Sun Mar 26, 2023 7:19 pm

I believe that the huge Shadows/Cliff collection stored in the house is now available for anyone who is able to pick it up from said house this week. It will be a treasure trove of memorabilia and I sincerely hope that someone is able to get it all, or as much of it as they can fit in their car, before it ends up in a skip. I believe Jim Nugent has visited and has full details.
drakula63

Full Real Name: Chris Drake

Postby JimN » Sun Mar 26, 2023 8:17 pm

drakula63 wrote:I believe that the huge Shadows/Cliff collection stored in the house is now available for anyone who is able to pick it up from said house this week. It will be a treasure trove of memorabilia and I sincerely hope that someone is able to get it all, or as much of it as they can fit in their car, before it ends up in a skip. I believe Jim Nugent has visited and has full details.

If anyone wants to take advantage of this no-strings offer from the property owner, please PM ME so that I can give you the phone number.
JimN

Full Real Name: Jim Nugent

Postby drakula63 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:50 am

I'd like to think that there was some good news about all the Shads memorabilia at John's old house. If I could have, I would have... but it just wasn't possible. I hope someone was able to get it, or at least some of it, as there were treasures in that house. Hope it didn't all end up in a skip, where it would have been ruined within minutes if it rained or junk was thrown in on top of it.
drakula63

Full Real Name: Chris Drake

Previous

Return to People