Piet's eTap2hw unit.............

Re: Piet's eTap2hw unit.............

Postby David Martin » 03 Oct 2012, 17:33

ecca wrote:The Alan Bakewell Charitable Plectrum Fund.

With a plectrum the shape of his you need to be charitable... but seriously... :roll:
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Postby keithmantle » 03 Oct 2012, 17:45

Breast cancer charities always get alot of donations,what about Prostate Cancer Charity, I and I'm sure many on this site have or know who have been stricken by this condition and it needs all the funding it can get.
keithmantle

Postby jimuc » 03 Oct 2012, 20:31

keithmantle wrote:Breast cancer charities always get alot of donations,what about Prostate Cancer Charity, I and I'm sure many on this site have or know who have been stricken by this condition and it needs all the funding it can get.

Yes Keith I would agree with that having been diagnosed with this condition myself in the last couple of months.
Thankfully at the moment it is under control.
Cheers
Jim
jimuc

Postby alanbakewell » 03 Oct 2012, 21:13

Despite my venerable friend's generous suggestion I am more inclined to go with Keith and Jim.

Cheers, Alan.
To know and have known the love of a little dog is a truly wonderful thing.
alanbakewell

Postby David Martin » 03 Oct 2012, 21:27

I'd like it to be Piet's choice...
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Postby keithmantle » 04 Oct 2012, 09:13

David Martin wrote:I'd like it to be Piet's choice...

Yes David ,It has to be Piets decision.
keithmantle

Postby bob t » 04 Oct 2012, 11:20

keithmantle wrote:Breast cancer charities always get alot of donations,what about Prostate Cancer Charity, I and I'm sure many on this site have or know who have been stricken by this condition and it needs all the funding it can get.

Having been diagnosed with this condition a few years ago I would agree with this

Bob T
bob t

Postby barry72 » 05 Oct 2012, 04:10

HI TO ALL MEMBERS ,, I would like to Thank ''DAVE-ROBINSON'' for allowing his Great set of SHADS tunes played though the ETAP-2--HW unit to be posted on the ''echotapper-site''
Dave, they are a brilliant collection of tunes played so very well Goodonyou for making the time to record these tunes ..
i only wish I could play as well as you & be able to post something ,but Although my EARS are good for the sounds my playing leave's much to be desired :roll: ..
GREAT-STUFF-MATE & CHEERS from Australia,, vintage barry now 73 ,going on 23 HA.Haar :D
barry72

Postby Echotapper » 13 Oct 2012, 17:20

Here is my eTap2hw unit proudly installed into a very nice enclosure made by LGK-TEKNIK in Sweden. Lars, the owner, of LGK-TEKNIK is the designer of this nice beauty, the automation, also included here, can also be bought seperatly if you need it to be integrated into your own enclosure design.

The quality of the enclosure and the automation electronics is of an outstanding 3 star quality. The unit is already prepared for backlight support around the dials making the unit usable/readable in an dark environment.

The dimensions are 320x140x50 mm. The to be added backlight can be produced with simple LEDs and small pieces of colored acryl.

Piet
Echotapper

Postby AlanMcKillop » 13 Oct 2012, 18:42

Look's great Piet. :thumbup:
AlanMcKillop

PreviousNext

Return to Building Problems? Q&A