December meeting

No longer meeting

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

December meeting

Postby spencer scott » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:16 am

Hi Everyone.
I would just like to say a big thank you to the "Shades" who played at the club last night, supurb music everyone that I talked to
said how much they enjoyed your playing.well done lads. Also a thanks to Jet who brought us some out of this world cakes that went well with
the buffet.I must say the club was packed last night,David M was up to his usual entertainment of playing.good to see "Gary" from the Runnaways
with us,and Charles de Lacy good to see you both.A thank you to all that helped with getting the PA out etc.
Ok our next meeting will be 4th January 2012.from me and my team we wish you a peacefull christmas and new year.
Spence.
spencer scott

Re: December meeting

Postby johnabutler » Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:05 pm

Spencer,

An excellent end to a very good year, with so many old and new faces to be seen last evening. You should be rightly proud to be the means of enabling so many to enjoy themselves.
Have good Christmas and I am sure that we all look forward to more club nights with standing-room only!

Best Wishes

John
johnabutler

Postby spencer scott » Thu Dec 08, 2011 4:17 pm

Hi John..
Many thanks for the kind words,I think we all enjoyed last night.
Spence.
spencer scott

Postby LONGPLAYER09 » Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:47 pm

Sure did! Next venue the O2?
Christmas greetings & a tuneful new year to you all.
mick
LONGPLAYER09

Full Real Name: Mick Annis

Postby Santoinetwo » Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:48 pm

Tracey and I both enjoyed what proved to be a dam good night, Which was only marginally spoiled by a comment on our exit. I work in Hastings and do have to get up early for work. I look forward to the next meeting, and wish you all a merry xmas
Santoinetwo

Full Real Name: Anthony Richard Spendlove

Postby spencer scott » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:56 am

Hi Antony.
It was good of you both to travel so far to be with us,I for one did not see you leave. You like me have a
distance to travel after any club event.We hope to see you both in the new year.have a good christmas.
Spence.
spencer scott

Postby Mike Beer » Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:29 am

Spence,

Yes it was a fantastic night. Great band, and so many people! If it keeps on like this we will need a larger venue!

All the best to you and Lorraine and have a great Christmas.

See you in January,

Mike
Mike Beer

Full Real Name: Mike Beer

Postby Jetmarvinwelch » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Hi everyone, we just wanted to wish you all a merry Christmas and we look forward to seeing you all in the new year we both love coming to the club and the knock about night so much and meeting people with similar interests as we have. I'm glad the cupcakes went down well i just wanted to do something for the club as we haven't been attending very long and my hobby is baking an decorating cakes as well as eating them so I really enjoyed making them and I'm glad I didn't have to take any home either so thank you everyone and thank you for a fantastic night and were counting down the days till the next time
Merry Christmas
xx jet xx
Jetmarvinwelch

Postby andykombi » Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:53 pm

Hello. i just wanted to say how Much i enjoyed hearing Dont forget to catch me that was a treat for me as i havent heard it Live. Also Thanks for the wonderful food a Cakes to, :D and jim it was wonderful seeing you agian after a long time well happy christmas from me see you all soon
andykombi

Full Real Name: Andrew Dunne

Return to Kent Shadows Music Club & Other Guitar Heroes