TC ELECTRONIC - D-Two Echo for Shadows Sounds

Loads of accumulated experience

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

TC ELECTRONIC - D-Two Echo for Shadows Sounds

Postby Kiwi » Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:17 am

Greetings, Dave Bliss http://www.blissmusic.co.uk has just advised the following to the magic stomp Yahoo group.

"I have finished and about to launch in UK and Europe the best ever echo hardware.
This is my specially modified TC Electronic model D-Two Delay. ( The Factory D-Two is used by Roger Walters Pink Floyd show and thousand of others) It has been specifically designed for all the famous Shadows Sounds, 99 patches of Shadows stuff.
It goes way beyond what the magicstomp can do, and it really nailing those complex Wonderful Land, Atlantis, Peacepipe style sounds beautifully. It offers midi control for live echo switching in performance with any midi floor switch. It is in 19" rack so suitable for studio or touring with a band. It was conceived by me 10 years ago and I spent over 2 years just doing the programming, it drove me mad and I had to drop it or go insane. I decided 2 years ago to complete the project, and did so.
It will sell for £650 with unique pre programmed patches installed"

Regards, John
Kiwi

Re: TC ELECTRONIC - D-Two Echo for Shadows Sounds

Postby Egelund » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:16 pm

Hi

Just came by this old news.
Do you still have, and do you sell the shadows patches for TC electroníc D Two??

regards
Niels
Egelund

Full Real Name: Niels Egelund faddersbøll

Return to How To Get "That Sound"