patches for g3x

Loads of accumulated experience

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Re: patches for g3x

Postby Fourspringsonmysquier » Thu Mar 18, 2021 4:42 pm

Zebedi99 wrote:Hello, I have recently bought a Zoom G3x having previously got good Hank sounds from a Zoom G2NU but have struggled to find the right sounds after fiddling away for hours on end. Ultimately I will aim to get Echoes Of The Past but saw the messages re Dave Robinson's patches and the generous offers of help and wondered if anyone still has these patches and would be willing to share with me. I can't personal message at the moment as I have only recently joined the forum and it will not let me send PMs. Also I would be interested to know what settings you use for the volume pedal (minimum volume level) to get the best effect.
Iain Purdon wrote:
Zebedi99 wrote:Hello, I have recently bought a Zoom G3x having previously got good Hank sounds from a Zoom G2NU but have struggled to find the right sounds after fiddling away for hours on end. Ultimately I will aim to get Echoes Of The Past but saw the messages re Dave Robinson's patches and the generous offers of help and wondered if anyone still has these patches and would be willing to share with me. I can't personal message at the moment as I have only recently joined the forum and it will not let me send PMs. Also I would be interested to know what settings you use for the volume pedal (minimum volume level) to get the best effect.

You should be able to PM now. Please let me know if you have any problems...
shadowtonio wrote:Hello,
I gess i still have the robinson Patches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can mail them

cheers, tonio :D :D
informatik52 wrote:
Didier wrote:I still have in my files Dave's patches for G3X, just send me a PM with your email address if you want them.

Didier

Hi, Didier,
can I also get a Dave Robinson's G3X patches from you? I sent you a PM.

Many thanks,
Miloslav

shadowtonio wrote:Hello,
I gess i still have the robinson Patches,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,i can mail them

cheers, tonio :D :D

Hi everyone, I'm a new joiner just got hold of a G3x can someone help me out please - I would very much like to get hold of Dave's patches as mentioned by Didier and Tonio. Thank you.
Four springs on my squier....I cannot pm at the moment, not allowed....cheers!
Fourspringsonmysquier

Full Real Name: Clive Haycock

Postby Ubique » Fri Mar 19, 2021 7:56 am

Hi
I still have Dave's patches. Send a pm with your email address and I'll send them.
Regards.
Neil
Ubique

Full Real Name: Neil Shaw

Postby Fourspringsonmysquier » Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:30 am

Ubique wrote:Hi
I still have Dave's patches. Send a pm with your email address and I'll send them.
Regards.
Neil

Hi Neil - email address sent to you, very much appreciated.....Foursprings
Fourspringsonmysquier

Full Real Name: Clive Haycock

Postby Ubique » Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:17 pm

Patches emailed
Ubique

Full Real Name: Neil Shaw

Postby Alwaysforevernow » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:27 am

Ubique wrote:Patches emailed

Hi mate, sorry, i'm new to the g3x and many people suggested me Dave's patches on this website. As far as i've read it seems to me they are not uploaded on here. And the only way is to ask some one who has them to send them. So here i am. May i kindly ask you if i could write to you to send me those patches, please? Thanks in advance and once more sorry for this! :)
Thanks, Fabrizio
Alwaysforevernow

Full Real Name: Fabrizio Maddalena

Postby dave robinson » Mon Jun 28, 2021 9:38 pm

Plese check you email, I have dealt with it. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby Alwaysforevernow » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:51 pm

dave robinson wrote:Plese check you email, I have dealt with it. :)

Amazing! Thank you so MUCH Mr. Robinson! :-P :-P
Alwaysforevernow

Postby dave robinson » Mon Jun 28, 2021 10:59 pm

You are welcome Fabrizio as are all who wish to use them.
I would remind people to share them if anyone should ask and I would encourage folks to experiment with them too and make improvements if it's possible, remember nothing is written in stone, I have found lots of little things that can be changed, it's the nature of us to want to do that. :)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby Alwaysforevernow » Tue Jun 29, 2021 12:11 am

dave robinson wrote:You are welcome Fabrizio as are all who wish to use them.
I would remind people to share them if anyone should ask and I would encourage folks to experiment with them too and make improvements if it's possible, remember nothing is written in stone, I have found lots of little things that can be changed, it's the nature of us to want to do that. :)

I totally agree with you. Besides the fact that I'm still beginning to play with the G3x by Zoom, I guess that even if we all would want the same sound (and that is not sure) , all of the stuff we use to play and to rec influence the finale result. So your patches, working with your guitar and pickups, don't work the same way with my guitar and so on... So it's very probable to have to change a bit of the patches to fit them with our stuff. In any case they are very useful for me to begin to study a bit of this machine and see what can be done with it. Iust confess that I have already a very good mooer ge200, that is very good with a lot of sounds; but just speaking about Shadows sound I still haven't found the way to use it properly. So I was curious about all of the patches I heard working with these zoom machines. And here I am! :) Once more thank you for the king availabilty. I will follow this amazing chat and group on this website. Bye
Alwaysforevernow

Postby Tjwmw123 » Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:34 am

Hi everyone does anyone no where I can purchase or get some shadows patches for a zoom G3
Cheervs everyone
Tjwmw123

Full Real Name: Michael Wagner

PreviousNext

Return to How To Get "That Sound"