Specia East Yorkshire Guitar Club Meeting in August.

Welcome to the East Yorks message board. You are most welcome to come along to our club meeting once a month please bring your Guitar nothing else needed.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, old romantic

Specia East Yorkshire Guitar Club Meeting in August.

Postby old romantic » Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:27 pm

Hi all,
The Scarborough club does not usually hold a meeting in August but this year we have planned a special club meeting at Levisham on the North Yorkshire Moors Railway. We will hold the event in the paddock at Levisham under the huge marquee. We will be there from around 11 am until 4.30 ish. Full back line will be there . You can if you wish combine the event with a train ride from Pickering , Grosmont or even Whitby.
Cheers Linda x
old romantic

Full Real Name: linda harper

Re: Specia East Yorkshire Guitar Club Meeting in August.

Postby Hank2k » Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:49 am

Hi Linda

What date will it be please? If weather is nice it sounds like it will be a good day

Thanks
Hank2k

Postby old romantic » Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:02 pm

Hi all,
Sorry I forgot to put the date. Its August the 7th. Too many gin and tonics whilst typing Haha.
Linda. x
old romantic

Full Real Name: linda harper

Postby Bob Withrington » Mon Jul 04, 2016 11:42 am

Hi Linda,

We were so disappointed that we were forced to cancel our annual trip to the Scarborough Gala due us moving house. I'm sure it all went very well when I hear the report from our good friends Barry & Julia Gillam who attended following my recommendation.

We shall try hard to attend the Levisham meeting on the 7th August.

Cheers,

Bob & Charlotte
Bob Withrington

Return to East Yorks