I visted again..

The Surrey Shadows Club welcomes everyone to their musical evenings, whether you sing, play guitar, bass, keyboards or drums. We have a full backline sponsored by Breakthru', our resident backing band for the meetings.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

I visted again..

Postby Guitarkidpete » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:22 am

:) Just wanted to say a big thankyou to all at the club for making me so welcome again. Especialy the Band for learning the song I wanted to play. :) Chris did a great solo on drums thankyou.Dont think I will be visting for a while now :( but Im sure I will be back. ;) .I will miss playing with the band as the fenlands only play to backing tracks.(i love playing with the band) :)
Here is the link of Diamonds which I played.. thanks for looking Peter :D 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hR3Ui6uLAo
Guitarkidpete

Re: I visted again..

Postby keithmantle » Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:02 am

well played and good balance/tone for a club night
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Postby ShadsDrums » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:35 pm

Hey there, Peter!

Always a pleasure to back you. Looking forward to the next time you come down and hope it won't be too long!

Cheers
Chris
ShadsDrums

Full Real Name: Chris Kenward

Postby Bob Withrington » Fri Aug 27, 2010 8:56 am

Hi Peter,

It was very good to have you revisit the Surrey Shadows Club, where we are indeed fortunate to have such an extremely talented backing band - The Silver Shadows. I know Chris Kenward worked his socks off to perfect his drumming for your performance of Diamonds, which came out well on your video clip. I wonder what future challenges you may setting the band for your next visit?

Cheers,

Bob
Bob Withrington

Return to Surrey