September Meeting Cancelled

The Surrey Shadows Club welcomes everyone to their musical evenings, whether you sing, play guitar, bass, keyboards or drums. We have a full backline sponsored by Breakthru', our resident backing band for the meetings.

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

September Meeting Cancelled

Postby Bob Withrington » Tue Apr 20, 2010 8:15 am

Can you all please note that the Surrey Shadows Club Meeting planned for the 17th September has been cancelled due to it clashing with the Pre-Shadowmania event at Lakeside on the same night, which quite alot of our regular players will be attending. Unfortunately it has not been possible to simply move the meeting to the 25th September, as originally thought, as the Club venue is already booked.
Bob Withrington

Re: September Meeting Cancelled

Postby John C » Mon Apr 26, 2010 11:28 am

I suppose the club can't move the meeting back to the 10th Sept??? would still be good to hold a meet if possible! I have to have my monthly 'fix'!
John C

Re: September Meeting Cancelled

Postby Bob Withrington » Tue May 04, 2010 5:40 pm

John,

Having researched the problem, the only date in September at the Club that had the possibility of being swopped with another user was the 24th. In the end this was not possible for them to do this for SSC.

Bob
Bob Withrington

Return to Surrey