R.I.P. Nobby Glover

We are a small but friendly Club that started late 2003 - we have all the right Amps / Echos / Pedals and Backing Tracks - we play in a Musicians' Pub in Waterlooville every 3 weeks - we welcome everyone with the same interest in keeping the Shads music going!

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes, Geffers

R.I.P. Nobby Glover

Postby SJB » Fri Feb 16, 2018 12:07 pm

I have taken this from the Surrey Club Newsletter.

It is with great sadness we have to let you all know that on Monday 05th February, Nobby passed away unexpectedly at home. We lost one of our most respected and long time friends, as well as a 1st class drummer.
He was one of the most talented drummers in this area and was held in high esteem by many, and all who played with him at our club. The South Coast Club members will miss him greatly, having such a talented and terrific drummer for their meetings.
He was a lovely man, always had a twinkle in his eye, a broad grin and a great sense of humour that all of us will always remember.
Nobby will be greatly missed by us, but let's all take a minute and think of what his family are going through at this sad time and send them our love.

A photograph of Nobby can be seen in the Surrey Shadows Club newsletter for Feb 2018.

SJB
SJB

Full Real Name: Stuart J Best

Return to South Coast