Polledeauville

Re: Chords of "Now that You're Gone" and "Big B"

Postby Polledeauville » 23 Aug 2011, 22:03

Big B not needed anymore, thanks Jay
Polledeauville

Postby shads44music » 28 Aug 2016, 19:37

Polledeauville wrote:Big B not needed anymore, thanks Jay

Hi,i'm new to this site,but have you tried Riffstation you can get it free or pay for full Riffstation, you can select any music and paste it into the player and it will find all the chords for you it's Fab , you can change the the key or use it's capo and tell it you need 3rd fret playing and it will change all the chords for you, Hope this helps.Thanks Shads44music
shads44music

Postby Iain Purdon » 28 Aug 2016, 23:12

I have Riffstation and I would recommend it if you need a rough guide to the chords of a song. However it does make mistakes, and can miss swift chord changes, so do check that the suggested chords sound right when you play them!
Iain Purdon
site organiser
Iain Purdon
Site Admin

Postby Tone » 29 Aug 2016, 13:28

Hi Paul

Now That you're Gone appeared in 'The Shadows 8th Album of Guitar Favourites' which was one of a series of sheet music and photo albums published in the sixties. They sometimes come up on eBay.

I still have mine and, as far as NTYG is concerned, there are very few chord symbols because the rhythm guitar mostly plays arpeggio chords and they are in written in musical notation (apart from the middle eight where the chords are strummed). However, when I bought the album I worked out the chords from the notation and wrote them down against the music. There's no tab because it was 50 years ago and tab hadn't been thought of.

If you wish, I can scan the relevant sheets and email them to you. Let me have your email address if you'd like me to do this.

Cheers.

Tony
Tone

Return to Chords, Tabs, Sheet Music and Lyrics