Lead Guitarist Found! - East Midlands/South Yorks - Update

Anything about people who are not Shadows members

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Lead Guitarist Found! - East Midlands/South Yorks - Update

Postby mickmatysiak » Thu Jan 23, 2014 7:38 pm

We're pleased to announce that David has recently joined us bringing a lifetime of guitar playing in semi and pro bands. We've already gigged a couple of times and we're looking forward to many more.

Thanks to everyone for either geting in touch or passing on the message.

Mick
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update 03/02/14 - Hi y'all - we've had a few expressions of interest but we're still looking. I guess I need to let you know that we're based around the Mansfield, Notts area and practice either in Forest Town or Ollerton, Notts. So, if you think you might fit the bill, or, know someone who could, get in touch. We have gig venues waiting to book us.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi Everyone, I'm sure I'm talking to like-minded musicians who, although we're all Friends of The Shadows, certainly don't limit their musical tastes. I'm equally sure that many of you are also fans of Rock 'n' Roll from the late 50s and early 60s and beyond.

Our band, the Jukebox Giants, has been gigging around the East and North Midlands for the last 3 years to (mostly!) very appreciative audiences but the lead guitarist has just left us, so, we're looking for a replacement to be able to continue to play those hits from that era and which are just too good to be forgotten. Is our next lead guitarist out there reading this?

You can find out more about us and what you might be letting yourself in for at our website http://www.jukeboxgiants.co.uk and our facebook pagehttp://www.facebook.com/thejukeboxgiants.

I look forward to hearing from you.

(I've posted this note in both the General and People forums.)

Mick
Last edited by mickmatysiak on Fri May 16, 2014 7:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
mickmatysiak

Full Real Name: Mick Matysiak

Re: Lead Guitarist Required - East Midlands/South Yorkshire

Postby tony parnham » Fri Jan 24, 2014 12:17 pm

Hi Mick,
I may be able to assist you and have sent you a PM.
Regards Tony
tony parnham

Full Real Name: Tony Parnham

Return to People