Alesis Quadraverb LCD displays

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Alesis Quadraverb LCD displays

Postby B Caine » Mon Mar 22, 2010 4:35 am

Hi all, this is my first post on here so if I have put it in the wrong place or if I have broken a rule I hope you can forgive me, as per title, I have a friend who has a number of the displays and he is a very trustworthy person so they can be bought in confidence, you can get them from turtletech@ntlworld.com he also services the the Quadraverbs and updates firmware Etc, I hope this will be of use to anybody who is having trouble with their Quad.
Many thanks, Brian.
B Caine

Re: Alesis Quadraverb LCD displays

Postby keithmantle » Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:28 am

Hi Brian, Does he do Q2's, Hope your well, Keith Mantle
keithmantle

Full Real Name: keith george mantle

Postby B Caine » Fri Mar 26, 2010 4:46 am

Hi Keith, I'm not sure if he does the Q2, I only know he is right into the Quad +, GT, he has a new supply of LCD's for those and sets them up so you only have to plug them in.

Hope your well mate, saw your add for the Q2, VERY tempted, Regards, Brian.
B Caine

Postby noelford » Tue Mar 30, 2010 6:43 pm

Thanks for posting this, Brian. I've been in touch with John and can confirm he is a very nice and extremely conscientious chap to do business with.
noelford

Return to Gear