Zoom G5n Patches

Anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; also amps, effects units including eTap, plus any other music making accessories

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Zoom G5n Patches

Postby dakes2 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 3:37 pm

can anyone help with Shadows patches for the Zoom G5n please, or is there anyone willing to share, i have tried to buy the Artd'echo patches from the guy on ebay, but he has refunded my purchase, as he no longer wants members of this forum to buy his patches, i just noticed that this is now stated in his ebay advert, any help on this would be most welcome, thankyou.
dakes2

Full Real Name: John Dakin

Re: Zoom G5n Patches

Postby dave robinson » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:39 pm

Check your email John :)
I have to wonder what he's hiding, I doubt it's his own work.
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby dave robinson » Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:50 pm

In case anyone was wondering where I got my patches from, they were all made by listening to my Meazzi Echomatic and TVS3 and compared as I edited them until I was happy.
I already knew many of the echo timings anyway from my work on Charlie Watkins last Digital Copicat with Alan Jackson who also advised Charlie Hall back at the outset, so it wasn't difficult. The trickiest bit is the little nuances in 'wobble' and 'dirt' as well as levels. The 'listening' exercise merely confirmed published head timings that were on the TVS website for all to see, so no secrets. The key to the sound is in the tone and the use of the HPF as I described in another thread. I also did extensive tests and experiments using the excellent Strymon Volante, which taught me a lot. ;)
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Full Real Name: David Robinson

Postby dakes2 » Mon Feb 12, 2024 7:22 pm

Thank you so much Dave, they are very good and sound great :D
dakes2

Full Real Name: John Dakin

Postby dave robinson » Mon Feb 12, 2024 8:41 pm

It's my pleasure John. :)
Dave Robinson