Sonic Pro Guitars

Hints and tips on getting the sound you want. Includes anything to do with Fender, Burns and other guitars; playing techniques; also amps, effects units, recording equipment and any other musical accessories.

Sonic Pro Guitars

Postby buckshot » 12 Jul 2010, 00:48

G'day,
Anyone there had anything to do with Sonic Pro Guitars in England?
There guitars look impressive but would like to get some feedback from anyone who has bought one (or more) of them.
regards
Buckshot :mrgreen:
buckshot

Re: Sonic Pro Guitars

Postby dave robinson » 12 Jul 2010, 01:56

Not very good - see the associated threads 'What do you think of this guitar' and 'Sonic Pro Guitars'. :idea:
Dave Robinson
dave robinson

Postby buckshot » 12 Jul 2010, 04:11

Thanks Dave,
Cheers
Buckshot :D
buckshot

Postby Rover » 12 Jul 2010, 09:20

Hi, I have a sonic pro guitar and it is excellent, good build quality, authentic tone, well made. I bought one last year, I wanted aBurns marvin but the price went up by £200, and I have just checked their web site and the price has gone up again; the Burns marvin is now an astonishing £995 and they are only made in China. The sonic pro is made in england. I had a Fender japnese strat once and it was C***P. Sometimes sonic pro guitars appear on ebay, and if you check their feedback it is 100%, that must tell us something. Just because someone in this community had a bad experience does not mean that all their guitars are bad. I do not say that Fenders are all bad just because I had a bad one, maybe I was just unlucky. Incidentally, I have no connection with sonic pro, I just happened to buy one of their guitars. Hope this helps.
Regards, Rover
Rover

Return to Guitars and Gear