Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Adelaide Concert Review

Postby Mickey » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:08 am

Mickey

Full Real Name: Michael Beaumont

Re: Adelaide Concert Review

Postby wstagner » Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:21 am

Thanks for posting.
Great review. Worth the read, especially the comments.
wstagner

Postby OLDEREK » Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:31 am

Great report ........Thanks for the link.......This comment after the write up made me smile.... :D

Martin of Grange Posted at 3:03 PM Today
I took my mother as a birthday gift to see this aged rocker do his thing. Putting the overwhelming cabbage smell aside I was both shocked and utterly disgusted with the behaviour of some of Adelaide's elderly women. I would be ashamed if my daughter behaved in this manner. One lady obviously trying to seem young yelled repeatedly "Cliff come back to mine and **** all night!" One lady in this group also flashed at the star. I was horrified.
OLDEREK

Postby Martin Page » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:09 pm

OLDEREK wrote:Great report ........Thanks for the link.......This comment after the write up made me smile.... :D

Martin of Grange Posted at 3:03 PM Today
I took my mother as a birthday gift to see this aged rocker do his thing. Putting the overwhelming cabbage smell aside I was both shocked and utterly disgusted with the behaviour of some of Adelaide's elderly women. I would be ashamed if my daughter behaved in this manner. One lady obviously trying to seem young yelled repeatedly "Cliff come back to mine and **** all night!" One lady in this group also flashed at the star. I was horrified.

But after the concert, would he be able to 'sing' all night? :?

Martin.
Martin Page

Postby Didier » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:25 pm

OLDEREK wrote:One lady obviously trying to seem young yelled repeatedly "Cliff come back to mine and **** all night!" One lady in this group also flashed at the star.

The weather is currently hot in Adaelaide, but some ladies are even more ! :D

Didier
Didier

Full Real Name: Didier Parot

Postby wstagner » Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:46 pm

I'll be the judge of that....show me some pix of the "lady"..... :o
wstagner

Postby Bill Bowley » Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:10 pm

That 'lady' must have been from out of town - in my experience over the years the ladies of Adelaide are always well behaved and a credit to South Australia.............then again, there was one at a cocktail party we had onboard when we were down there for the Grand Prix weekend back in................. :roll:
Bill Bowley

Postby cockroach » Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:29 pm

Thanks for gallantly defending Adelaide ladies Bill- but I can tell you there are still quite a few 'fruity' old birds here, as well as loud lairy young girls, so I wouldn't be surprised if that poor chap who took his mum wasn't exaggerating!

A chap from our small Shads club here in Adelaide went to the Wednesday evening show, and managed to wangle a VIP pass into the after-concert party- he e-mailed the rest of us some great photos of him schmoozing with Hank, Bruce, Brian, Warren and Mark!

I didn't go to either concert- not only is the Adelaide Entertainment Centre just a horrible great big shed, but I just didn't have a spare $200 (about 100 quid)for a reasonable seat.....sorry!
cockroach

Full Real Name: john cochrane

Return to The Shadows