Peter Koving cds

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Peter Koving cds

Postby ghostriders100 » Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:06 pm

Hi all I am brand new to this forum and joined in order to get some feed back from PK regarding his backing tracks, I know Pete reads these comments and hope he can explain to me the actual costs involved in getting a BT to my PC. I have read through the other comments and like the offside law it is a touch confusing. I like a lot of the guys didn't ( or in my case couldn't afford) want all of the 30 tracks,not saying that they were not worth it they are very high quality and PK is a very good and gifted guitar player,his version of "I put a spell on you" is so good I had to check out my copy of John Foggety and it compares in guitar quality and his rendition of "Oh Lord Your Tenderness" was top drawer so, that lead me to inquire`about possible purchase prices,this is where I had to make a few enquires because this is far from clear.Jan e-mailed me back saying that it was 45euros plus 3 for postage well in that case I will have just the ones I want then please, okay he says they will be 3.50 euros each,more confused,did this mean song and BT? I don't know, I only want the BT like I assume most people do? I have been left up in the air. I am sure Pete (if you read this) there is a market just for your playing,you are cetainly good enough to market your own CDs and let us lesser mortals trail along playing over your great BTs. I do hope somebody will tell me how to go about getting these BTs ,I have highlighted 10 that I need I just want to know how much? Brian ghostriders100 :?

Private message Top :?
ghostriders100

Full Real Name: brianscottingham

Re: Peter Koving cds

Postby tony parnham » Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:26 pm

Hi Brian,
You may be better to join Peter Korving's site as well, I think it will be more dedicated to obtaining info on his stuff.

http://friendsofpetekorving.proboards.com/index.cgi?
Regards Tony
tony parnham

Full Real Name: Tony Parnham

Re: Peter Koving cds

Postby Graceland52 » Sun Feb 07, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks for the link Tony. ;)

Brian...just wrote you a PM.

Regards Jan
Graceland52

Return to The Shadows