Pete Korving "New" Tracks & Backing Tracks CD

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

Pete Korving "New" Tracks & Backing Tracks CD

Postby Graceland52 » Mon Dec 21, 2009 3:12 pm

Hello Guitar friends

Finally after a long period of waiting we launched today Pete's "NEW" Tracks & Backing tracks CD 4. :o

Again 30 tracks and 30 Backing tracks on one album.
The Backing tracks are in the best mp3 quality of 320 KB.
Everything is in alphabetic order, first the track and followed by the backing track.

If you like to hear what we have on this CD, just follow the link below and have a listen to the tracks, IMHO this album is a masterpiece. ;)

http://www.4shared.com/play/26130767/e0 ... cking.html

You can order at this address: pk.tracks-backingtracks@hotmail.com

Merry Christmas

Regards Jan
Graceland52

Re: Pete Korving "New" Tracks & Backing Tracks CD

Postby Ted Oram » Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:30 pm

Hi Jan.....sounds great.................how much is the CD?

Ted
Ted Oram

Postby Graceland52 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:16 pm

Thanks Ted

Just sended you a PM.

Regards Jan
Graceland52

Postby asimmd » Tue Dec 22, 2009 3:35 pm

Hello

Why don't you post the price,I am sure a lot of us would be interested to know?

Thanks

Alan
asimmd

Full Real Name: Alan Sim

Postby Graceland52 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:37 pm

No Problem Alan

The price for this CD, (and also for CD3, see http://www.graceland52.eu) is 45,00 euro, and an extra 3,00 euro for package and postage.
So al together 48,00 euro.
For this price you have 30 tracks and 30 excelent backing tracks on CD.

Regards Jan
Graceland52

Postby Brian Leary » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:49 pm

Jan, as Pete's agent you could have those 60 tracks at 320kps with artwork d/loaded on my desktop at 19.2Mg within mins on reciept of a paypal charge to your website.

I am also aware that you risk the demo 128k tracks to be ripe for pirating and selling on. You desperatly need an interval of 10 secs 'spoiler' bleep in there. I'd never publish any audio which is for sale without an audio watermark.

Just peeked in and the first track 'And I Love Her So' has 79 d/loads--that's throwing money away.
Brian Leary

Postby asimmd » Tue Dec 22, 2009 4:56 pm

Thanks Jan

Toby is correct in what He say's about the demo's.

I just checked it out and judging by the ammount of downloads on just
the first track,it's obvious you need to sort it out.

Alan
asimmd

Full Real Name: Alan Sim

Postby rogera » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:00 pm

I understand fully what Toby and Asimmd are saying, but surely the backing tracks are the thing to protect.

The demo tracks which have been made available serve to show the excellent quality of the BTs and I would think that many people here in the UK would not know some of the titles if they were not able to hear them.
rogera

Full Real Name: Roger Allcock

Postby Graceland52 » Tue Dec 22, 2009 6:15 pm

Hello Guy's thanks for the positive comments.

Toby I really do not have so much experiance to sell over the internet.
The tracks on 4shared are in the same quality as on the album, 128kb, they are only on the cd as an example for how to play the tune.
We don't want to sell a regular Pete korving audio album, as a matter a fact I have reduced the quality of the tracks to 128kb, just in case we want to do an album in the future (guess not). And for that you don't use 128kb file's but wav file's.

I agree with Roger, the backing tracks are the thing to protect. More than a thousend downloads in less than a day. ;)

Regards Jan
Graceland52

Postby Brian Leary » Tue Dec 22, 2009 11:23 pm

Jan, the market for Pete's music is highly sought after by non players (and players also). There isn't a solo guitarist of his calibre certainly in Europe so the backing track option is merely that, an option for players.

You could wing this two ways, full tracks to be the main product and the composite backing tracks to be the spin-off. Give the people the carrott and 'I want to play like that' product follows on the back of the full track sales.

128k is the norm for d/loads and you've lost a load of capital as you mention on a thousand track d/loads already. This is not a critisism Jan, I'm merely pointing out that you could find Pete being re-packaged on e-Bay and the commercial d/load sites under a totaly different name and artwork. You'd never know this was happening Jan.

Put a Voxengo bleeper in to watermark those demo tracks Jan. If you want one I have a VST you can have. Pete's got my main addy.
Brian Leary

Next

Return to The Shadows