s.yorks club,doncaster

Only for the Shadows, their music, their members and Shadows-related activity

Moderators: David Martin, dave robinson, Iain Purdon, George Geddes

s.yorks club,doncaster

Postby steve.t » Mon Dec 07, 2009 8:24 pm

hi all,just a word of thanks to all the guys & gals at the s.yorks club for a great afternoon of music. we were made very welcome & had a good time. bums on seats were abit sparce & where are all the drummers & bass players?? still i reckon a great time was had by all so thanks again & looking forward to the next one on 3/1/10. best wishes, steve.
steve.t

Full Real Name: stephen taylor

Re: s.yorks club,doncaster

Postby David Martin » Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:53 am

Thanks for posting this Steve... we need more info from S Yorks about dates and venue...
David M
David Martin
Site Admin

Full Real Name: David Martin

Postby stagetech » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Anybody know anymore about this club.
Where in Doncaster is it. it's been mentioned before but there were no details.

Ian
stagetech

Postby steve.t » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:42 pm

hi david,will try & keep the site informed as much as poss, it`s a nice set up at the hyde park w.m.c. & it`s only 10mins at most from the m18. it runs similar to whitwell,with solo stuff 1st then live band,in fact there was a number of whitwell regulars & even an east yorks club member or two, & with the s.yorks meeting being the 1st sunday of every month it does not clash with whitwell. there was a bit of a shortfall of drummers & bass players which i think caused a return to backing track playing towards the end. there is tea, coffee & nibbles to be had as well as the bar, & if it`s not for the ladies? the doncaster outlet is only minutes away for some retail therapy. :shock: so as earlier post stated next one is 3/1/10. thanks, steve
steve.t

Postby steve.t » Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:54 pm

hi ian, hope you`re abit clearer now? if you look in the announcements section there are contact details in there which i believe david martin put in initially but if i can help p.m. me & i`ll help if poss. thanks, steve
steve.t

Postby stagetech » Wed Dec 09, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks for that Steve.
see you there.
Ian
stagetech

Return to The Shadows